Video By Peter Bellingham at Destination Photography
Welcome to Possum Park
Possum Park Caravan Park offer unique accommodation in underground bunkers, train carriages, ensuite cabins as well as powered and unpowered caravan sites. All in a beautiful quiet bush setting 20km north of Miles on the Leichhardt highway.
To protect your privacy as paying guests David & Julie discourage casual sightseeing. This is also a No Dog Policy Park.
Their aim is to offer you a place that’s guaranteed to recharge your batteries. A relaxing, worry free time, above or underground.
About Possum Park Miles
Possum Park is located just three hundred and sixty kilometres west of Brisbane and twenty kilometres north of Miles.
At Possum Park Miles we provide the following services:
- 23 Drive Through Powered Sites, 4 with Ensuites
- 20 Underground Bunkers, 3 Converted to Accommodation
- 12 Unpowered Sites
- 7 Ensuite Cabins + Carports
- 6 Train Carriages, 4 Converted to Accommodation
- 1 Family Igloo + Double Carport
- 1 Restored TAA Vickers Viscount Plane
- Safari Camping Area
- Camp Kitchen & BBQ Area
- Bush Chapel
- TV Room & Library
- Laundry Facilities
- Dump Point
- Souvenir Gift Shop
- Resident Artist / Gift Shop + Gallery
No dog policy park
No casual sightseeing
Walkings also available but maybe limited in peak season, May – October.